Starlight,
Starbright,
what is wrong
and what is right?
Far and far away
you are,
a twinkling, shining brightly
star.
My many wishes granted,
and your never-failing gaze,
help me seek and conquer
those lonely, ugly days.
These apparently endless
nights I spend,
with everything a blur,
although I spend them useless,
to me, it won’t occur.
You’ve taken that which really counts,
what matters to me most.
My strength, my love,
my sanity,
and then you go and boast.
Starbright,
what is wrong
and what is right?
Far and far away
you are,
a twinkling, shining brightly
star.
My many wishes granted,
and your never-failing gaze,
help me seek and conquer
those lonely, ugly days.
These apparently endless
nights I spend,
with everything a blur,
although I spend them useless,
to me, it won’t occur.
You’ve taken that which really counts,
what matters to me most.
My strength, my love,
my sanity,
and then you go and boast.
With this in mind,
and words unsaid,
to tell you that I must unwind,
I might as well just leave my bed,
and leave you stay behind.
So you have no control,
what will never happen,
my undecided fate.
So long,
goodbye,
and may fortune find you well.
Will we ever meet again?
Only time will tell.
and words unsaid,
to tell you that I must unwind,
I might as well just leave my bed,
and leave you stay behind.
So you have no control,
what will never happen,
my undecided fate.
So long,
goodbye,
and may fortune find you well.
Will we ever meet again?
Only time will tell.
I’m leaving now,
not looking back
over my shoulder
and past my pack.
I’ve learned my lessons,
you’ve taught me well,
and now my “friend”
I say, “farewell!”
not looking back
over my shoulder
and past my pack.
I’ve learned my lessons,
you’ve taught me well,
and now my “friend”
I say, “farewell!”
No comments:
Post a Comment