Lets dive right in, shall we? Heads up though; it is mostly about makeup and babies!
I'm Lovin' Sephora makeup lately (even though I technically can't afford it =D) but by far the best product is their liquid eyeliner. I am always ruining my eye make-up 15 minutes after I do it because I am always rubbing my peepers. It stays on all day, comes in my brown, does not smear - even after a hour long wall climb - and glides smoothly so A++ from me!
I'm Lovin' my new makeup brush set. I found it at a local organic store and went back to buy another set for when this one gets junked. That is how much I love them - they are super soft and I find I am using less product because the brushes are not synthetic
I'm Lovin' these two cool cats and love spending as much time as possible whispering Clapton lyrics in bug's ears! =D *fingers crossed his first word is Layla* LOL!
I'm Lovin' having friends over for cards - something that has been happening a lot, lately! I am the Queen of Spades and I dare anyone to challenge me. Also, I am a badass at Texas Hold 'Em (as long as I am playing with Jace's money!) so feel free to come over for wine and trash talkin' anytime, suckers!
And those are my simple pleasures for the week! What are you lovin'?






No comments:
Post a Comment